Monday, September 24, 2007

Can't focus today

I can not focus today...which is bad because this is the "hardest assignment of the whole process." I'm trying really hard to come up with my question. I'm looking over my notes and stuff. Most of my webliography is done (I'll put the rest of that in the little blog thing I posted about it later on.)

I'm still trying really hard to focus on this topic. I think I'll do way better tomorrow on finishing this. I'm along the lines of a few questions right now:

  • What is an Ancient Greek Myth that would be good to use to write and possibly perform a good and managable script/play?

So, I'm having problems with my Essential question. I'm trying to brainstorm stuff that would go into the question and what I've done research on.

  • Greek mythology - I'm rewriting a Greek myth and making it into a play.
  • Theater - I've been working in a theater and need to research more of it to find out how I could possible put on the play or perform it as well as write a good script.
  • Ancient Greece - The play's language is going to be in Ancient Greek language and it needs to make sense.
  • Greek theater/performing arts - I was thinking using of some of the methods the Greeks would use when they put on plays and wrote them.

1 comment:

Mary King said...

Hey, CP - Your essential question can just be about Greek theater, if that's what your written paper is mostly going to be about. Then you'll use elements of Greek theater and a story line to create a modern engaging fun short play, based on an ancient story. So, your action plan will be related to your essential question, but not covered by it. See me.. .MK