Tuesday, September 25, 2007

1-10

So, today we're supposed to rate ourselves on how we are working in Research class.

Honestly, I'd give myself a 7 1/2.

I could be doing better. I am getting a lot of research done here and at home. I'm also doing good on finding excellent sources and I've actually got a few books lined up to use as sources. I'm actually a little indifferent about it. I have a lot of research and work done, but I think I could have more. I'm really ahving trouble writing my script and getting the feel for the rigth mood for my play. I don't really know how to explain it; I'm never satisfied with what I have. I'm trying to do the best I can, but nothing's clicking.

I also put the blame on myself for being a little talkative. Our class is pretty socially active at times, so I need to learn to get past that and quit getting so distracted. I might actually move my seat, I don't know yet.

As far as my blog goes, I think I'm doing good with that. I blog pretty much everyday and update on my progress.

Here's my rating!

No comments: