Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blog Questions

a. I've heard a lot about the graduation projects at City High from students and teachers. I've heard it was something that you have to work hard and not goof off on. My brother said it was fun for him because he enjoyed the subject. He also used his internship as a tool for his graduation project, which is what I'm trying to do. I also heard from a lot of people that the project is fun and interesting if you pick a subject that you like and are interested in.

b. My general idea is something to do with a play or a preformance. I have an internship at City Theater (South Side) to figure out all of the components of a good play/performance. I think it would take a lot of planning and work, but I think it's something I'd really like to do. I want to try to become the student director of the Drama Club if I get another chance to do that, but I think the play would be a better graduation projects.

c. I like to change my mind and switch things up a lot. I'm afraid if I do that and run out of time for something, it will be a bad or messed up looking project. It might come out unfinished. I also am worried I'm going to run out of time to do everything I need to do. One more worry is if I can get enough people to be involved in the play if I decide to do it. There are too many worries to consider, but I'm trying to be confident.

No comments: