Wednesday, October 31, 2007

woah baby

I haven't posted in a while...been really sick. :[

Once again, I NEED to get more research done for my paper! I need to start working harder on that. I wasn't able to do research all weekend and I missed monday! I only have 2 weeks! I need to get this stuff done!

I do have a lot more ideas/possibilities for my interview, too. That's been going well at least. I need to also get the action plan stuff done. There's a lot to squeeze in in 2 weeks, but I just need to manage my time better I think. I'll definately be researching this WHOLE week at home and maybe the library. That reminds me I still need to get my book back there today, too. I hope I can get them renewed or something I'm not finished with them.

I have a copy of what I want to do from one of my teacher's friends. He took a one act play and stretched it/produced a musical from it. I'm going to read throuhg it and see how it ended up and then maybe ask him about the editing and stuff he did. Can't wait!

No comments: