Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Action Plan!!!

So I've FINALLY decided what to do and everything I need now.
Research is coming along, but I could be doing way better. I'll be on task more this week, though and get a lot of work in for my paper.

I asked my minister and made sure everything was ok with Ms. King and everyone else and I even asked some of my cousins if they'd help. I'm going to try to put on a play at my Chruch's Coffehouse (The Hazelnut). Instead of having the Drama Club perform it, I'm going to use the kids from my neighborhood and kids from my church. I'll have practices and stuff. I've already got a place, so far it's going to be free, but the funds will probably go to the Hazelnut and hopefully I'll get to keep some to donate somewhere. I'm not 100% sure on everything yet, but I'm only supposed to be researching right now anyway.

No comments: