Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Poster/Collage


I want to make a new poster, but for now this is what I have.


It's supposed to depict the play we're performing and hopefully captures some of the dramatic, tense feeling I felt when reading Perseus and Medusa (or the copies of it I collected) and thought of if I ever decided to write the script for one.


I want to change it around because I don't know if that's the play we're doing. Plus, now that I know I'm working with kids, I want it to be less scary and tense and more fun. At the same time, I want to keep it educational and keep the original feelings and ideas of the myth. I also want to keep it as a possible flyer for our performace dates.


1 comment:

Mary King said...

When you get closer to the production, maybe you could get one of the kids in play to help design it! MK